Can you imagine a better way to spend some quality time with your customers, suppliers, management staff, family or any large group than to take a trip to our remote wilderness lodge? You'll experience a getaway where the fishing is amazing, the food is mouth watering, the accommodations are first-class and the staff is always working to make your trip a huge success.
Dogskin Lake Lodge hosts many large private and corporate outings each year. Our facility is a great place to get away for some team-building time for a company, to host continuing education for professionals, or for a fantastic family reunion. We have the capacity and experience to comfortably host groups of over 40 people. In addition, if you have a group of 24 or more, you can have the entire lodge to yourself.
We can help plan every aspect of your trip. Here are some of the things we help our guests with:
- Booking and scheduling commercial flights into Winnipeg
- Arranging shuttles and high-end buses for transportation to the base
- Provide training sessions for first time and inexperienced fishermen
- Providing guides for some or all of the participants
- Organizing fishing tournaments, complete with prizes
- Design and production of commemorative items and clothing
CORPORATE AND INCENTIVE TRIPS
There is no better way to reward hard working employees, dedicated suppliers or other corporate citizens than to give them a trip to Dogskin Lake Lodge. Some of the advantages you will see are:
- Experiences can build great camaraderie between team members
- Quality incentive trips promote increased employee retention
- You can reinforce your company brand and message
- Creativity is increased when team is free from everyday distractions
- Company meetings and seminars can easily be conducted in our lodge
If you would like to talk to some of our guests that have organized corporate retreats or incentive trips, visit our contact page and request references.
Families do well at our lodge. In particular, during July and August we experience warm weather, great fishing and kids have a blast. If a kid can hit the bottom of the lake with a jig, he or she will be able to catch fish.
We know that bringing a large amount of children to the lodge can be very expensive. However, we also know that it is important to spend quality time with your kids and family. For both of these reasons, we instituted our "Get a Kid Hooked On Fishing" program over 10 years ago. This program allows kids 17 and under to come to the lodge for half price, when each discounted kid is accompanied by one adult. This program has allowed countless children to experience some of the most memorable trips they will every take without having their parents dip into their college savings funds!
Our lodge has played host to many continuing education events over the years. Our longest running CE event is for Optometrists where we help assemble 10-12 hours of approved Continuing Education every year. Due to the fantastic fishing and accommodations available, we have no problem securing national speakers. If you would be interested in organizing an event at our lodge, please get in contact with us and we can help plan a spectacular event.